Have you ever been given an unexpected present and had nothing to give in return? I hate when that happens! That’s why I’m saving you today with these 10 gift picks under $25. Read on to find out and stock up!
1. Sugarfina – Carry-On Cocktail Kit | 2. Target – Threshold Mug | 3. ASOS – Round Cross Body Bag | 4. Ban.do – Hot Stuff Thermal Mug | 5. Target – Brit + Co® Metal Stamp a Necklace Kit | 6. ASOS – Thumbs Up Lazy Arm for Smartphones | 7. Society6 – Art Print – by Galadesign | 8. Urban Outfitters – Out From Under Verbiage Ankle Sock | 9. Etsy – Fandomonium | 10. Anthopologie – Boulangerie Jar
1. This would be great for your friend that travels all the time and loves her rosé. It comes complete with everything except the alcohol. Just order that from the flight attendants and voilà!
2. But First Coffee – if that’s your work buddy’s mantra, this mug is for them! And the best part is the price – how can you beat $4? Seriously, don’t think you can.
3. For your fashionista friend look no further than this Asos Cross body bag. It reminds me of the ones from Mansur Gavriel but at a much friendlier price.
4. If the person who bought an unexpected gift for you, and they have a lengthy commute, this gem of a thermal mug is for them! I love the saying – we all know someone who’s got a great sense of humor, am I right?
5. We all have one of those crafty friends… the ones who never seem to make a Pinterest Fail? Well, gift this one to them and watch their faces light up!
6. This could be a great unexpected gift for your friend that works in IT or is just somewhat lazy. Ha! I’d like to try it out and see how it works. It might actually be great for your selfie obsessed friend. Just sayin’!
7. Maybe the person who gave you an unexpected gift has moved into a new house. Or has complained about disliking all their current decor. Society6 always has such cool art prints to choose from and this one is no exception. I picked this one because… who doesn’t love Paris and illustrations?
8. I would give these socks to anyone who rides the subway. I hope someone gets them for me. It’s what I’d like to say all the time when I’m shoved in and my face is in someone’s armpit. It’s such a burden being on shorter side.
9. Hamilton fan? This etsy seller, Fandomonium, not only has Hamilton lyrics hand stamped on to bracelets, but give it a look-see, there’s tons of great stuff there!
10. Sure, this reminds me a bit of high school, but a candle NEVER fails! This one is slightly more grown up than the ones we used to get at Bath and Body Works. Plus, the packaging is French influenced and will look great on a dresser or desk.
These are my under $25 picks for that time when you get a present and feel the need to reciprocate but have nothing. What do you guys think? Anything jump out at you? Let me know in the comments below!